Upper Macungie Township is blessed with a wealth of beautiful parks and we welcome you to enjoy them! Our pavilions rental season is April through October (restroom facilities closed and winterized November- March). Pavilions can only be reserved within that calendar year beginning the first business day in January of each year.
Scroll down for rental instructions. Our Pavilions rent out quickly, so mark your calendar!
CHOOSING A PAVILION: Not sure what pavilion you want? Follow the links below to help choose your pavilion.
To see a the list of rentable pavilions, capacities, and location from the previous page, Click here
To see details about each Park, Click Here.
Search Pavilion Availability ONLINE! In our Recreation Portal you can; view Pavilion availability, reserve and pay ONLINE!
- Create a User Account. A user account will make reservations, program registrations and Splash Park renewal fast and easy!
- Click “Facilities” then choose your facility to view availability.
- CHECKOUT- complete forms, then payment via credit card
- Online reservations must be paid for at time of checkout
- Click here to go to our RECREATION PORTAL
OR Have us put one on Hold for you:
- Call or email the UMT Recreation Department at 610-395-4892 x130 or email@example.com to check availability.
- A Date is put on HOLD– If available we will place your date and pavilion on Hold for 5 business days, 30 days for businesses or companies.
- A hold is not an official reservation until payment has been made.
- Print & Submit the Pavilion Rental Application, with your Rental Payment and Security Deposit.
- These 3 items are due at the same time.
- Payment under two weeks prior to reservation must be in CASH.
- Confirmation: A copy of your signed application will be emailed to you. If you are dropping off in person, a copy will be made for you.
- The Pavilion Rental Application, rental fee and security deposit at due at the same time (not an official reservation otherwise)
- Payment can be cash, check or money order made payable to “UMT” and mailed in/dropped off during business hours of 7:30am-4pm at the Upper Macungie Township Office (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, Pa 18031). Payment under two weeks prior to reservation must be in CASH.
- Paying by Check- submit two checks, one for the rental fee and one for the security deposit dated the day of your event. Security Deposit checks are not cashed, and mailed back after your event pending any damage.
- Read the Rules & Regulations Page of the Pavilion Rental Application to prepare for the day of your rental.
The Day of your Rental: We recommend bringing a copy of your Pavilion Reservation Form with you when you go to your pavilion. A reservation sign will be placed at the facility showing that the pavilion is reserved. Should any problems arise during your pavilion rental, Call 610-395-4892 and you will be connected to our after-hours answering service who will contact a staff member.
To help us maintain the park, we ask that you do the following:
- Place all trash in receptacles.
- Please check the area around the pavilion as well.
- Remove any decorations that have been placed on the pavilion or the picnic tables.