Upper Macungie Township is blessed with a wealth of beautiful parks and we welcome you to enjoy them! Our pavilions rental season is April through October (restroom facilities closed and winterized November- March). Pavilions can be reserved within the calendar year. Reservations are able to be made beginning the first business day in January of each year. Scroll down for rental instructions. Our Pavilions rent out quickly, so mark your calendar!
For more information about each Park Click Here.
- Breinigsville Park Lower Pavilion– Seating Capacity 100, close to the playground, closest to the parking lot (8-6′ regular & 4-8′ wheelchair picnic tables)
- Breinigsville Park Upper Pavilion– Seating Capacity 100, close to the playground, closest to the sand volleyball court (8-6′ regular & 4-8′ wheelchair picnic tables)
- Lone Lane Park– Seating Capacity 300 (45-8′ picnic tables)
- Grange Park Pavilion 2– Seating Capacity 100, nearest to the playground and Splash Park (8-12′ picnic tables)
- Grange Park Pavilion 3– Seating Capacity 100, near the athletic fields (8-12′ picnic tables)
- Grange Park Pavilion 4– Seating Capacity 100, near the athletic fields (8-12′ picnic tables)
- Ricky Park– Seating Capacity 50 (11-8′ picnic tables)
- Upper Macungie Park (Rt. 100 Park)– Falcon Pavilion-Capacity 100, closer to the playground (6-12′ & 4-8′ picnic tables)
- Upper Macungie Park (Rt. 100 Park)– Hawk Pavilion-Capacity 100, higher on the hill (12-8′ picnic tables)
We are excited to announce you can search Pavilion Availability, put a Pavilion on Hold, and submit your Rental Application ONLINE !
Payments will still need to be mailed in or dropped off to the Township building, but this is a huge step forward! Follow the instructions below to either utilize our online system, or have us put a pavilion on hold for you.
- Create a User Account, and then click “Facilities” or “Calendar” to see availability and reserve facilities. By creating a user account, you will be able to submit rental applications, program registrations, the Splash Park form faster!
- REMEMBER payments cannot be made online, but you must “checkout” and print your emailed invoice to mail with your payment.
- CLICK HERE TO RESERVE ONLINE IN THE NEW RECREATION PORTAL
OR HAVE US PUT A PAVILION ON HOLD FOR YOU:
- Call or email the UMT Recreation Department at 610-395-4892 x130 or email@example.com to see if the date and pavilion of your choosing is available
- Put the Pavilion on HOLD– If available we will place your date and pavilion on HOLD 5 business days, 30 days for businesses or companies. A hold is not an official reservation until payment has been made.
- Submit the Pavilion Rental Application, Rental Payment and Security Deposit. These 3 items are due at the same time. Payment under two weeks prior to reservation must be in CASH.
- Confirmation: A copy of your signed application will be emailed to you. If you are dropping off in person, a copy will be made for you.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have submitted your Pavilion Rental Application, rental fee and security deposit which can be mailed to or dropped off during business hours of 7:30am-4pm at the Upper Macungie Township Office (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, Pa 18031).
- Payment can be cash, check or money order made payable to “UMT.” Payment under two weeks prior to reservation must be in CASH.
- If paying by check you will need two; one for the rental fee and one for the security deposit dated the day of your event. We will hold the Security deposit check and mail it back to you after your event ending any damage.
- Read the Rules & Regulations Page of the Pavilion Rental Application to prepare for the day of your rental.
We recommend bringing a copy of your Pavilion Reservation Form with you when you go to your pavilion. A reservation sign will be placed at the facility showing that the pavilion is reserved. Call 610-395-4892 and press “175” to be connected to our off-hours answering service should any problems occur during rental of this pavilion.
To help us maintain the park, we ask that you do the following:
- Place all trash in receptacles.
- Please check the area around the pavilion as well.
- Remove any decorations that have been placed on the pavilion or the picnic tables.