NEW for Spring 2021:
For those suffering from mobility issues & arthritis.
UMT Recreation has partnered with St. Luke’s to bring the Chair Strength & Mobility Class to Lone Lane Park! This is a low-impact chair-based strength and flexibility exercise program for adults of all activity levels working on balance, coordination, agility and functional strength. Led by a St. Luke’s exercise specialists specializing in improving strength and mobility, anyone suffering from arthritis or any mobility issues will benefit from participating.
When: Mondays from 9:00am- 10:00am. Running April 19th- May 10th (4 week session)
Where: Lone Lane Park Pavilion (outdoors)
Cost: $10 for the 4 week session! (4 classes).
- Print and complete the form
- Mail in or Drop-off to the Township building (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
- Create an account in our RecDesk Portal, click “Programs” and then choose St. Luke’s Bootcamp Class.
- Click the Green “Register” button, register, then follow the prompts to Check Out!
- PAYMENTS CNA NOW BE MADE ONLINE! Follow the prompts during Check-Out
- OR Mail or Drop Off Payment in cash or check to the Township Municipal Building (8330 Schantz Rd, Breinigsville, PA 18031). Print your emailed invoice.