NEW for Spring 2021:
For those suffering from mobility issues & arthritis.
UMT Recreation has partnered with St. Luke’s to bring the Chair Strength & Mobility Class to Lone Lane Park! This is a low-impact chair-based strength and flexibility exercise program for adults of all activity levels working on balance, coordination, agility and functional strength. Led by a St. Luke’s exercise specialists specializing in improving strength and mobility, anyone suffering from arthritis or any mobility issues will benefit from participating.
This class has ended. Thank you St. Luke’s and our wonderful registrants for a great first session! Check back for Fall 2021 dates!
When: Mondays from 9:00am- 10:00am. Running April 19th- May 10th (4 week session)
Where: Lone Lane Park Pavilion (outdoors)
Cost: $10 for the 4 week session! (4 classes).
- Print and complete the form
- Mail in or Drop-off to the Township building (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
- Create an account in our RecDesk Portal, click “Programs” and then choose St. Luke’s Bootcamp Class.
- Click the Green “Register” button, register, then follow the prompts to Check Out!
- PAYMENTS CNA NOW BE MADE ONLINE! Follow the prompts during Check-Out
- OR Mail or Drop Off Payment in cash or check to the Township Municipal Building (8330 Schantz Rd, Breinigsville, PA 18031). Print your emailed invoice.