NEW for 2021
This program is now running continuously until October!
UMT Recreation and Plank Pilates have teamed up to bring this Pilates & Nutrition Class to UMT Parks!
This program, instructed by Plank Pilates Owner and ASFA Certified Fitness Instructor Marlana Betesh, combines the benefits of both Pilates and Nutrition.
- A Pilates-HIT Blend — aiming to burn fat and body sculpt with a dynamic mixture of classic Pilates and modern inspired Pilates exercises.
- BYOB (bring your own bottle) for a provided post workout shake.
- Bring a Mat and Sneakers.
When: Tuesdays at 6:00pm, broken into 4 week sessions
- August 10th – August 31st
- September 7th – September 28th
- October 5th- October 26th
Where: Lone Lane Park (30 Lone Lane, Allentown, PA 18103)
- Month Class Pass (4 weeks)- $70.00
- Drop-in Class Pass (1 class)- $20
- Nutrition Project: 21 Day Challenger Drop-In rate- $10/class
How to Register:
- Go to the UMT Rec Online Portal
- Create an account
- Click “Programs” then choose “Adult” Programs to filter
- Scroll down to the Plank Pilates session you want, then click the green “Register Now” button
- Follow the prompts through the waiver and form to complete your registration/checkout
More about Marlana Betesh and Plank Pilates:
A native to central Florida, Marlana has been studying dance for 20 years and Pilates for 5 years. Upon graduating high school in 2009, she moved to Pennsylvania to further her studies at Cedar Crest College. Graduating summa cum laude with honors in 2014, Marlana acquired her BA in Dance and BS in Early Childhood Education from CCC. She has performed in numerous concerts, musicals, theatre productions, and residencies, and has organized and facilitated public dance events in the Lehigh Valley. As well, Marlana has taught in Parkland School District as a certified teacher.
Founding Plank Pilates in 2020, Marlana instructs her very own dynamic style of Pilates privately in-person and virtually. Marlana is an insured and certified group fitness and Bootcamp instructor specializing in mat Pilates. She is a health coach with Herbalife Nutrition and offers monthly 21 day transformation challenges with the Nutrition Project.
Furthermore, Marlana is excited to offer Plank Pilates to the Lehigh Valley and share her love and passion for Pilates with all!
LehighValleyPilates on Instagram