UMT has 12 beautiful New Pickleball Courts at Grange Park!
Our courts are home to several very active Pickleball groups, Beginner Lessons, and several Tournaments!
UMT Recreation’s First Pickleball Tournament Fundraiser was a HUGE success!
The UMT Spring Shoot Out Pickleball Tournament Fundraiser at Grange Park exceeded all expectations! This event could not have happened without; over 50 resident pickleball-loving volunteers, our generous sponsors, UMT Park & Recreation Board members, The Friends of UMT Parks & REcreation, and UMT Staff. The registration was full, showing the excitement and engagement of the pickleball community for a tournament in their backyard. The best part- all proceeds from this fundraiser are immediately being put towards Park improvements and beautification. Thank you again to all involved in The Spring Shoot Out 2020!
Thank you 2020 EVENT SPONSOR: Mercedes-Benz
Thank you BANNER SPONSORS:
NEW: PICKLEBALL BEGINNER LESSONS!
Try the most popular sport for FREE in a fun and easy way!
PPR Certified Professional Pickleball Registry Instructor, Dottie Kelly held is holding FREE Beginner Clinics at Grange Park . Space is limited. Paddles and balls are included!
2020 Clinic Schedule: (Grange Park- 360 Grange Road, Allentown, PA 18104)
- Wednesday, September 16th– FREE
- Session I: 5:30pm- 6:30pm
- Session II: 6:30pm- 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 19th- FREE
- Session I: 9:30am- 10:30am
- Session II: 10:30am- 11:30am
- Monday, September 21st– FREE
- Session I: 6:00pm- 7:00pm
REGISTER with Dottie Kelly: TEXT or EMAIL (610) 248-4056, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE PICKLEBALL EMAIL GROUP:
JOIN THE DROP-IN FUN! Causal drop-in format is played on Wednesdays at 4:00pm & Sundays at 9:00am at Grange Park. Email email@example.com to join the email group.
- Wednesdays at 4:00pm & Sundays at 9:00am NO Commitment (much like our basketball and volleyball pick-up leagues)
- Drop-In format of play
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org get on the league email list.
- Grange Park Pickleball Courts
- Grange Park- 360 Grange Road, Allentown, 18104
Beginner Lessons: email USAPA Ambassador Andrea Jones at email@example.com, or call/text 610737-7957. Check out USAPA (USA Pickleball Association) for more information on Pickleball, and how to get involved in our area!
Pickleball Court Locations:
- Grange Park (12 Dedicated Pickleball courts)
- 360 Grange Road, Allentown, PA 18104
- Blue Barn Park (lines painted on tennis courts)
- 5770 Snowy Orchid Lane, Allentown, Pa 18104
Paddles and balls can also be purchased at:
- www.pickleballcentral.com– use coupon code CRLehighValley to receive 5% off
- MENTION “Lehigh Valley Pickleball Club” and you will help them receive 5% in credit to purchase equipment!
Previous Fun Events:
Thank you for participating in the REAL MEN WEAR PINK TOURNAMENT!