NEW for 2021!
The August Session is Full. Please check back for more offerings.
Athletics Multi-Sport Classes for ages ranging from 2-6!
Looking for a fun way to keep your child active this summer/fall? Lil Athletics classes are the way to go! Kids will be introduced to multiple sports in a fun, non-competitive, instructional program. Lil Athletics uses fun, colorful props and equipment add to the upbeat environment and make each lesson exciting for all!
FALL Multi-Sport Skills Classes 2021: beginning August 31, 2021
Multi-Sport Skills Classes with Lil Athletics is for boys and girls ages 2-6 years old. Classes are separated by age and are 45 minutes long. Christina Ryan, Owner/Instructor says “Lil Athletics Multi-Sport Skills Class plays organized games that involve obstacle courses, jumping, running, skipping and shuffling. We develop soccer skills including kicking, dribbling and shooting. Additionally, we teach t-ball skills such as base running, throwing and fielding. Lil Athletics uses age appropriate equipment in a fun and positive environment. This four week session includes 2 consecutive weeks of soccer and two consecutive weeks of t-ball, and one make-up week. Parents must remain at all classes.”
When: Tuesday evenings, August 31st- September 21st (rain date if necessary 9/28)
- *times allow for sanitation between classes
- 5:00pm- 5:45pm ages 2-3, parent participation class (limit 7 children)
- 5:55pm- 6:40pm ages 3-4 (limit 7 children)
- 6:50pm- 7:35pm ages 5-6 (limit 7 children)
Where: Grange Park Pavilion #4 (near the SPYA building, 360 Grange Road, Allentown 18104)
Cost: $65/child for all four weeks.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click Hereto go to our Recreation Portal and Create a User Account.
- Your account will allow you to reserve pavilions and register for programs quickly in the future
- Click “Programs” at the top then choose “Youth” programs to filter
- Click the green “Register Now” button next to the Lil Athletics class of your choice
- Follow prompts to complete your registration and checkout!
Registration Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-395-4892
More about Lil Athletics: