NEW for 2021!
Athletics Multi-Sport Classes for ages ranging from 2-6!
Looking for a fun way to keep your child active this summer? Lil Athletics classes are the way to go! Kids will be introduced to multiple sports in a fun, non-competitive, instructional program. Lil Athletics uses fun, colorful props and equipment add to the upbeat environment and make each lesson exciting for all!
Multi-Sport Skills Classes 2021:
Multi-Sport Skills Class with Christina Ryan/Lil Athletics is for boys and girls ages 2-6 years old. Classes are separated by age and are 45 minutes long. They will be held every Wednesday in May at Grange Park near Pavilion #4.
“Lil Athletics Multi-Sport Skills Class plays organized games that involve obstacle courses, jumping, running, skipping and shuffling. We develop soccer skills including kicking, dribbling and shooting. Additionally, we teach t-ball skills such as base running, throwing and fielding. Lil Athletics uses age appropriate equipment in a fun and positive environment. This four week session includes 2 consecutive weeks of soccer and two consecutive weeks of t-ball, and one make-up week. Parents must remain at all classes.”
When: every Wednesday May 5th- May 26th (Make up date June 2nd)
- 5:00pm- 5:45pm ages 2-3, parent participation class (limit 7 children)
- 6:00pm- 6:45pm ages 3-4 (limit 7 children)
- 6:45pm- 7:30pm ages 5-6 (limit 7 children)
Where: Grange Park Pavilion #4 (near the SPYA building, 360 Grange Road, Allentown 18104)
Cost: $65/child for all four weeks. MASKS ARE REQUIRED. See Registration Instructions Below
HOW TO REGISTER: Submit your Registration Form Online using our Recreation Portal!
- Click Hereto go to our Recreation Portal and Create a User Account.
- Your account will allow you to reserve pavilions and register for programs quickly in the future
- Click “Programs” to find the Lil Athletics Camp and Classes
- Click the program you are interested in and follow the prompts to Complete the Registration Form
- PAYMENTS cannot be made online, but you must “CHECKOUT”
- PRINT your emailed invoice and mail in or drop with your payment (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
Registration Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-395-4892
Multi-Sport Camp: 2021 Date TBD
This is a half-day camp from 9:00am-11:30am for ages 4-6 years old. Campers will play basketball, t-ball, soccer and kickball. Children must wear sneakers and must bring their own water bottle labeled with their name. Snacks are provided each day by Lil Athletics. Limit 12 campers.
When: (Monday -Thursday) for ages ages 4-6 years old
Where: Lone Lane Pavilion (grassy area)
More about Lil Athletics: