Healthy Kids Running Series was created by Jeff Long, Founder and President of Pattison Sports Group, to motivate kids to lead a healthy and active lifestyle and combat increasing rates of childhood obesity in America through a positive introduction to the world of running. HKRS is a national, community-based non-profit that provides a fun, inclusive five-week running series for ages 2-14, designed for kids to get active, feel accomplished and lay the foundation for a “Get up and Go” lifestyle. The program continues to power forward with all new community locations, a growing team of volunteers and sponsors, and an unwavering commitment to happy, healthy kids all over the country. Click here to learn more about Healthy Kids Running Series, then register right on the same site!
This extremely popular program is back for Fall 2022!
Sponsors wanted! More info below.
Program Information & Registration:
- Location: grassy area at Grange Park behind Pavilion #1 (360 Grange Road, Allentown, PA 18104)
- Dates: (5 week series) September 11th, September 18th, October 16th, October 23rd (rain date October 30th)
- Time: Sunday evenings at 4:00pm
- Ages: For ages 2-14 years old
- Cost: $35/child (Early Bird Pricing) for the 5 week session (includes a T-Shirt)
- Fall Registration Link Coming Soon!
- The Program does get rescheduled in inclement weather. Participants receive texts and emails regarding any changes
Volunteer Organizers: Christine Gabel, Shannon Petrunak and Jim Petrunak are the 2022 Volunteer Organizers- Thank you! Christine Gabel began this program at UMT! She is a volunteer with Healthy Kids Running Series, an avid runner, and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this program. Shannon and Jim are also experienced runners and volunteers with HKRS, and are excited to get kids outdoors and running! All volunteers have completed the necessary clearances and background checks required by HKRS and UMT.
Have a question, or want to be a SPONSOR of this awesome program? Email Shannon Petrunak at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU TO THE GENEROUS 2022 SPONSORS!