Healthy Kids Running Series was created by Jeff Long, Founder and President of Pattison Sports Group, to motivate kids to lead a healthy and active lifestyle and combat increasing rates of childhood obesity in America through a positive introduction to the world of running. HKRS is a national, community-based non-profit that provides a fun, inclusive five-week running series for ages 2-14, designed for kids to get active, feel accomplished and lay the foundation for a “Get up and Go” lifestyle. The program continues to power forward with all new community locations, a growing team of volunteers and sponsors, and an unwavering commitment to happy, healthy kids all over the country. Click here to learn more about Healthy Kids Running Series, then register right on the same site!
137 kids had a blast at the first Healthy Kids Running Series in Fall of 2020! Mark your calendars the Spring 2021 session will run April 18- May 23rd! Sponsors wanted!
- Location: grassy area at Grange Park (360 Grange Road, Allentown, PA 18104)
- Dates: 5 week series running April 18th, 25th and May 2nd, 16th, 23rd (rain dates 5/9 & 6/6)
- Time: Sunday evenings at 3:00pm
- Ages: For ages 2-14 years old
- Cost: $35/child for the 5 week session (includes a T-Shirt)
- Click here to REGISTER!
- The Program does get rescheduled for inclement weather. Participants receive texts and emails regarding any changes
Instructor: Christine Gabel, volunteer with Healthy Kids Running Series and avid runner is excited to get kids outdoors and enjoying running! She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this program, and has completed all necessary clearances and background checks required by HKRS and UMT Recreation. Have a question, or want to be a SPONSOR of this awesome program? Email Christine Gabel firstname.lastname@example.org .
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS 2020 SPONSORS!