NEW for 2020!
Healthy Kids Running Series was created by Jeff Long, Founder and President of Pattison Sports Group, to motivate kids to lead a healthy and active lifestyle and combat increasing rates of childhood obesity in America through a positive introduction to the world of running. HKRS is a national, community-based non-profit that provides a fun, inclusive five-week running series for ages 2-14, designed for kids to get active, feel accomplished and lay the foundation for a “Get up and Go” lifestyle. The program continues to power forward with all new community locations, a growing team of volunteers and sponsors, and an unwavering commitment to happy, healthy kids all over the country.
137 kids had a blast at the first Healthy Kids Running Series which ended Sunday 11/15. Check back soon for Spring 2021 Dates!
Basic Program Information:
- Program location is Grange Park (360 Grange Road, Allentown, PA 18104)
- It’s a 5 week series taking place Sunday evenings at 4:00pm (the Fall session ran from October – November
- The Program does get rescheduled for inclement weather, so rain dates are scheduled
- For ages 2-14 years old
- Cost for 2020 was$35/kid for the 5 week session (includes a T-Shirt)
- Registration- a link will be available here when the Spring 2021 series is scheduled
Instructor: Christine Gabel, volunteer with Healthy Kids Running Series and avid runner is excited to get kids outdoors and enjoying running! She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this program, and has completed all necessary clearances and background checks required by HKRS and UMT Recreation. Have a question? Email Christine Gabel email@example.com .
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS 2020 SPONSORS!