Girls on the Run is back for 2022!
COACHES NEEDED- consider being a volunteer coach and your daughter participates for Free! The more coaches we have, the more girls that are able to participate. See more information below.
Program Information & Schedule:
- The Girls on the Run Curriculum is for 3rd-5th grade girls
- March 21- May 21 ( 8 Weeks, 16 practices plus a make-up)
- Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30pm- 6:00pm at Grange Park Pavilions #1 and 2 (360 Grange Road, Allentown, PA 18106)
- 5/22/22 End of Season 5k Celebration! (10am, DeSales Univ.)
- Team sizes will be limited to number of Coach volunteers, first come-first served
- Registration Fees- fees based on household income, vary from $10- $160, scholarships available. Please visit the website below
- Register: Registration is open now! www.gotrlehighvalley.org
- Contact Program Manager Jessica Younker with any questions- email@example.com
GOTR Needs COACHES! Please consider becoming a volunteer coach – a life-changing experience and opportunity to make a difference for young girls. The more coaches we have, the more young girls that are able to participate are. Parents- if you volunteer to coach, your daughter participates for FREE! Visit www.gotrlehighvalley.org for more information. Junior Coaches are also needed- See FAQs for Junior Coaches.
What is Girls on the Run? (PDF) This program is a combination of learning social-emotional skills with physical/healthy habits and provides a safe social opportunity to put them to use! Socialization, empowerment, and confidence are all keys to success. Girls on the Run recognizes this and strives to start this at a young age, developing habits that will last a lifetime. Help your girl discover her physical and emotional strength this Spring! Read this flyer for more details. Make sure to Like Girls on the Run- Lehigh Valley on Facebook.