NEW for 2021!
Presented by Bears Repeating, UMT Recreation, and the Friends of UMT Parks & Recreation.
March 28, 2021 at Grange Park. This is a FREE event, but you MUST REGISTER to attend or decorate a vehicle!
A new twist on the traditional egg hunt, UMT’s Bunny Hop Trunk Hunt will be structured like a Trunk or Treat with decorated cars handing out Eggs! Businesses, organizations, or individuals can register to decorate a car for FREE! Decorated cars give out eggs either hidden in their decorations or giving them out. There will be music, food trucks, and giveaways, and pictures with the Easter Bunny! Three time slots will be available to allow for the most attendees while managing capacity and safely distancing. Masks will be required, distancing guidelines will be followed. BE A SPONSOR- Have your company logo on our marketing material, and promote your business to hundreds of families! Email email@example.com
- March 28, 2021 at Grange Park
- Food Trucks, Music, and Pictures with the Easter Bunny!
- Attendance is FREE but you MUST REGISTER for a time slot (2 remaining)
- Time slots are for the Bunny Trail area ONLY. Feel free to come early or stay later to get your photo with the Easter Bunny and check out the Food Trucks!
- 1:00pm- 2:00pm: (this time slot is FULL)
- 2:00pm-4:00pm: would leave the Bunny Trail of Decorated Cars by 3:00pm.
- 3:00pm-4:00pm: would leave the Bunny Trail of Decorated Cars by 4:00pm.
- BYOB- Bring your own basket!
- Masks required
- Decorated Vehicles MUST REGISTER (FREE)
- Chose your family-friendly decoration theme, and register!
- Great promotion for your Business/Organization!
- Requirements for Decorated Vehicles:
- Must have eggs to give out- hidden in decorations or given out with tongs (tongs mandatory)
- Handout promotional materials or additional giveaways (additional giveaway highly encouraged)
- Must wear Masks and gloves
- Must stay for the duration of the event
REGISTRATION: Register to Attend or to Decorate a Vehicle
Create an account in our Recreation Portal to register! An account will also make future registrations and pavilion rentals easier! Registration Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org ,610-395-4892
- Click here to create an account in our Recreation Portal
- Click “Programs” (large green box on main screen, or top navigation bar) click “General Programs “
- Scroll down to The Bunny Hop Trunk Hunt Program, Click the registration button on the right
- Follow the prompts to Complete the Registration- you do not need to enter other family members if you do not want to
- Program is free but you must “CHECKOUT”
- NOTE: the confirmation email is automatic and will not reflect the individual time slot you have chosen in the registration form
Thank you to our Co-Host and Event Sponsor- Bears Repeating! See community sponsors, and attending vendors below!