Upper Macungie Township’s Recreation Department, Recreation Board, Police Department and Fire Departments are continuously working on new, exciting programs and activities for all ages. See Programs, Events, Rentals, and Sponsorship Information using the menu on the left.
LIKE US on Facebook to see what Programs & Events are happening!
UMT parks are still open, however, playgrounds, athletic fields, and courts are closed. Click here for a guide for New Outdoor Etiquette.
UMT Recreation is committed helping our residents stay active and have fun this summer! Although our previously scheduled programs are not running, we are working to create programs that can run in the current state of affairs, and want to help promote area programming that we think you will enjoy! See below for a list of programs to check out this summer!
Questions about programs and parks can be emailed to: email@example.com.
Check these Local Programs out!
- UMT Photo Scavenger Hunt– This UMT Recreational program has been re-worked for the perfect distance scavenger hunt!
- Macaroni Kid’s Virtual Program Calendar
- Wildlands Conservancy Programs– Bringing Nature Camp 2 You, Virtual Birthday Parties, and so much more!
- Lower Macungie Township- Memorial Day Virtual Run, Garden Plot Program
- Mad Science at home Experiments
- Science Explorers Virtual Summer Camps
- Lehigh Valley Zoo Virtual Programming
- The Go Guide, The Morning Call
- Discover Lehigh Valley
- WFMZ Community Calendar
- YMCA Kids Activities
- Girl Scouts Virtual Programming
- Children’s Museum Virtual Activities
- Silver Sneakers Workout Videos
- South Whitehall Township at home Recreation list
The UMT Recreation Online Portal: Create an account and do the following Online!
- Submit a Splash Park Membership form
- See Pavilion availability, put a pavilion on hold
- Register for events and programs
PAYMENTS must still be cash or check. After you submit your online form PRINT your emailed confirmation and MAIL PAYMENT to the Township Building.
Want to know more about UMT? Where are the Parks? Where do I vote? Click the image below and let our interactive map show what is in our Township!
Our new Interactive Map shows the locations of our parks along with the amenities for each Park. You can also see Voter Polling Districts too! Operating much like Google maps, you can click and drag to find our more information about each icon.
Click the image to enter the Interactive Park Map and search for Park amenities near you!
The Recreation Board:
Our Recreation Board and the Recreation & Events Coordinator are always striving to grow and improve the programs and events we offer our township residents. Our broad-based programming includes; tennis, golf, basketball, volleyball, Geocaching, Evening entertainment events, festivals, holiday shows, a 5K, and classes such as hunting safety, PA German Language and Painting! There is something for everyone!
Have a suggestion for us? The Recreation Board holds monthly meetings the third Thursday of every month at 7pm at the Township Building Conference room and we encourage you to attend. If you can’t attend simply email your suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you or your continued participation and support!
What is there to do in Upper Macungie?
- Upper Macungie’s Parks & Recreational Resources
- The Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- Bird Watching at Upper Macungie Park (Rt. 100). See the rare Pink-footed Goose! Click here to view a letter from the Lehigh Valley Audubon Society about the rare birds spotted here.
- What’s Happening in Our Valley?
Upper Macungie Township and The Lehigh Valley has so much to offer in every season. Whether you enjoy outdoor or indoor sports, fishing, hiking the renown Appalachian Trail with its breathtaking views, or cycling along beautiful park roads you will find something you love here. Visit the Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau at www.LehighValleyPA.org to see all that our wonderful area has to offer.