Upper Macungie Township’s Recreation Department, Recreation Board, Police Department and Fire Departments are continuously working on new, exciting programs and activities for all ages. See Programs, Events, Rentals, and Sponsorship Information using the menu on the left.
LIKE US on Facebook to see what Programs & Events are happening!
The UMT Recreation Online Portal– Create an account and do the following Online!
- Pavilions- view availability, put a pavilion on hold, submit the rental application
- Programs & Events- Register for all recreational events & programs
- Splash Park- Submit the Membership Form
- Online Payments- all payments can now be made ONLINE!
Recreation Portal members also receive important Township updates. Click Here to go to the UMT Recreation Portal
Want to know more about UMT? Where are the Parks? Where do I vote? Click the image below and let our interactive map show what is in our Township!
Our new Interactive Map shows the locations of our parks along with the amenities for each Park. You can also see Voter Polling Districts too! Operating much like Google maps, you can click and drag to find our more information about each icon.
Click the image to enter the Interactive Park Map and search for Park amenities near you!
The Park & Recreation Board:
Our Park & Recreation Board and the Recreation & Events Coordinator are always striving to grow and improve the programs and events we offer our township residents. Our broad-based programming includes; sport programs for all ages, outdoor movies, large and small events, educational programs, and fitness programs. There is something for everyone!
Have a suggestion for us? The Recreation Board holds monthly meetings the third Thursday of every month at 7pm at the Township Building Conference room and we encourage you to attend. If you can’t attend simply email your suggestions to: email@example.com.
Thank you or your continued participation and support!
What is there to do in Upper Macungie?
- Upper Macungie’s Parks & Recreational Resources
- The Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- Bird Watching at Upper Macungie Park (Rt. 100). See the rare Pink-footed Goose! Click here to view a letter from the Lehigh Valley Audubon Society about the rare birds spotted here.
- What’s Happening in Our Valley?
Upper Macungie Township and The Lehigh Valley has so much to offer in every season. Whether you enjoy outdoor or indoor sports, fishing, hiking the renown Appalachian Trail with its breathtaking views, or cycling along beautiful park roads you will find something you love here. Visit the Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau at www.LehighValleyPA.org to see all that our wonderful area has to offer.