Sewer and Refuse bills must be separate payments. Your water bill is paid to Lehigh County Authority.
MORE ABOUT YOUR SEWER BILL: Sewer bills are issued once a year in January. Payments can be made in full or quarterly.
- Pay the whole year in full: If you pay the entire calendar year in full on or before March 30, you can take a 5% discount, but only if you have no past due amounts.
- Pay your bill quarterly: If you pay your bill quarterly it will be due on or before March 30th, June 30th, September 30th and December 30th
- DO NOT COMBINE Sewer payments with Refuse payments. This will delay posting to your account.
SEPARATE BILLS, ONE WEBSITE! HOW TO PAY YOUR SEWER, REFUSE & RECYCLING BILLS
- Click Here to pay ONLINE with a credit card, debit card or electronic check. There are fees associated with paying your account online.
- ACH or e-check Fee- $1.95 convenience fee
- Debit or Credit Card Fee- 2.95% of your total bill
- You will need your account number and PIN. This number can be found on your recent annual utility billing statement or you may call our office at 610-395-4892, Option #4.
- Account information for both sewer and refuse will be available online.
- MAIL to: Upper Macungie Township 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- VISIT the Township Office Building: 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031 Office hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm. We accept cash, check, or credit cards (fees will apply to credit card payments).
- DROP-OFF in the Township Locked Dropbox: You may leave your payment in the locked mail box located in the parking lot directly across from the main entrance.
Questions? Call 610-395-4892, Option #4