UTILITY BILL-PAY INFORMATION: Sewer and Refuse bills MUST BE SEPARATE payments. Your water bill is paid to Lehigh County Authority.
MORE ABOUT YOUR SEWER BILL: Sewer bills are issued once a year in January. Payments can be made in full or quarterly.
- Pay the whole year in full: If you pay the entire calendar year in full on or before March 30, you can take a 5% discount, but only if you have no past due amounts.
- Pay your bill quarterly: If you pay your bill quarterly it will be due on or before March 30th, June 30th, September 30th and December 30th
- DO NOT COMBINE Sewer payments with Refuse payments. This will delay posting to your account.
SEPARATE BILLS, ONE WEBSITE! HOW TO PAY YOUR SEWER, REFUSE & RECYCLING BILLS
- Click Here to pay ONLINE with a credit card, debit card or electronic check. There are fees associated with paying your account online.
- ACH or e-check Fee- $1.05 convenience fee
- Debit or Credit Card Fee- 2.95% of your total bill
- You will need your account number and PIN. This number can be found on your recent annual utility billing statement or you may call our office at 610-395-4892 and request the number.
- Account information for both sewer and refuse will be available online.
- MAIL to: Upper Macungie Township 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- VISIT the Township Office Building: 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031 between the hours of 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday. We accept cash or check, but not credit cards.
- DROP-OFF in the Township Locked Dropbox: You may leave your payment in this black lock mail box which is on the left side of the driveway as you pull into the township building from Schantz Road. Please put your payments in this box any evening.
Questions? Call 610-395-4892