Welcome to Upper Macungie Township!


Free Standing Wall & Sign Permit


Applicants must submit both a zoning permit and a building/electrical permit for all sign submissions. The zoning permit will cover the size & location of the proposed project, while the building/electrical permit will ensure all proposed signage is compliant with the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code.


Free Standing Wall & Sign Permit (Zoning)

Building/Electrical Permit Application for Signage


© 2022 UMT All rights reserved.