Upper Macungie Township enforces the PA Uniform Construction Codes and all questions should be addressed to the code officials only.
General Permit Application & Information: Application for all permits below, information by project listed in menu.
- Permit Application for Residential and Commercial properties
- 10 Step Process for ALL PERMITS- PDF instructions
- All permit applications shall be complete when submitted or the documents will be deemed NOT sufficient for review and will be returned to the applicant.
- Original Application is required- Documents must be submitted with an Original Application, NO COPIES.
- See Full Application Instructions here.
Completed Applications can be picked up at the Township Office Building Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm. (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
Have Hail Damage?
Click here for the Submittal Guide created to help contractors and homeowners in locating specific code requirements for their projects. These code requirements apply, whether or not a permit is required.
PA One Call System (Underground Utility Line Protection Act -Applies to all Permits)