1625 North Route 100, Fogelsville, PA 18051
The 156-acre recreational facility located between Rt. 100 and an old stone quarry in Fogelsville, features pavilions available for parties and cookouts, two softball and baseball fields, sand volleyball courts and a disc golf course. A playground is located at the park’s upper end, along with the restrooms.
- Area: 156.2 acres
- Hours: 7:00am-9:00pm
- Parking: Large paved lot
- 2 Rentable Pavilions:
- Capcity of 100 people each- $100 resident, $150 non-resident
- Falcon Pavilion is closer to the road and bathrooms, Hawk Pavilion is closer to the woods.
- Picnic tables, electrical outlets, lights on timer and charcoal grills.
- Baseball/softball (reservation permits available)
- Playground area (wings, slides, climbing wall)
- 2 Horseshoe pits (no equipment provided, must bring own)
- Grills throughout the grounds
- 2 sand volleyball courts
- Disk Golf Course- 24 holes, at upper lot
- Vista peak overlooking quarry
- Dog Park – 2 separate fenced in areas for small land large dogs, off leach areas
- Restroom and water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
Directions: Rt 100 North, 1.4 miles from Interstate 78