SPLASH PARK MEMBERSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE: New Memberships and Renewals can be purchased online. Cards are available for pick-up at the Township Building. If you recently purchased a membership online, a card has been set aside for you.
This 165 acre facility is located on Grange Road between Ruppsville Road and the Route 222 bypass across from Olde Town development. We have been working to develop this beautiful parkland which currently boasts: 3 constructed rentable pavilions (one under construction), multiple indoor restrooms, soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball fields, a modern playground, Splash Park, 12 Pickleball courts, 4 Basketball courts, walking trails, ample paved parking, and a concession stand (operated by SPYA). We have big plans for this park. Make sure to keep up with our growth! Check out more pictures below.
- Hours: 7:00am- 9:00pm
- Area: 157.63 acres
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot – 201 spaces
- 4 Rentable Pavilions: (4th pavilion in construction due to be completed for 2021)
- Capacity 100 people each, all day rental fee of $100/resident, $150/non-resident
- Electricity at all Pavilions
- Picnic tables, lights on timer, and charcoal grills
- Beautiful modern playground
- Splash Park – access card must be purchased to enter. See Below
- Soccer fields
- Baseball fields
- Football fields (two smaller pavilions with electricity)
- Lacrosse fields
- Pickleball Courts- 12
- Basketball Courts- 4
- Dog Park- 2 separate fenced in areas for small land large dogs, off leach areas
- Restroom: multiple, available in season (winterized November- April), lights and locks on a timer
- Water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking.
- Wi-Fi: None
Directions: Rt 100 S, left onto Schantz Road, right onto Ruppsville Road, left onto Grange Road. Entrance across from Segan’s Bloomin’ Haus.
The Splash Park:
The Grange Park Splash Park is a seasonal amenity. The open season generally runs the same as a public pool; June- August. When open, the Splash Park operates daily (7 days a week) from 10:00am-7:00pm. An Access Card/Membership is needed. Memberships are by Household. The treated and recycled water is activated by two sensor mounts at the facility. Please use good judgement and do not overcrowd the facility. Please read the RULES OF USE. Enjoy!
How to Purchase a Membership: Memberships are per Household
Reactivating? If you are reactivating your membership, you do not need to come to our office! Submit your form and payment ONLINE using the Rec Portal OR mail in your payment and online invoice or printed form to 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031. IMPORTANT: paying online does not immediately activate your card.
New Membership or New Card ? New Cards must be picked up at the Township building, and are immediately activated! You can still submit your form online and payment, but will need to come in to get your card. You can complete the form and payment in our office when picking up the card (cash or check only).
- Resident Membership Fee- $10 Annual Membership Fee plus a $10 Card Deposit (if purchasing a new card)
- Non-Residents membership Fee- $20 Annual Membership Fee plus a $10 Card Deposit (if purchasing a new card)
How to Submit the Membership Form ONLINE:
You can now submit your Splash Park Membership Registration Form and Payment ONLINE. Click here to go to the New UMT Recreation Portal. Your account will allow you to put pavilions on hold, and register for other programs!
- Click Here to CREATE a User Account.
- Click “Memberships” then “Splash Park Membership.”
- One Membership per HOUSEHOLD
- Follow the prompts, complete the form, and “CHECKOUT”
- PAYMENTS can now be made online! You can still pay by cash or check, just choose that option.
- If paying by Cash or Check- PRINT your emailed invoice and mail/drop off with payment.
- NEW CARDS must be picked up at the Township Building (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
- IMPORTANT: paying online does not immediately activate your card. Cards cannot be activated outside of normal business hours
PRINT the Splash Park Membership Form and mail it in with your payment! (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031). Note- If you are purchasing a New Card, you must come to the Township Building to pick it up (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031).
Water Chemical Information: The recycled water is treated with two chemicals
- Hydrochloric Acid (Chlorine)
- Muriatic Acid (for PH)
PAVILIONS: Aerial View, and Ground View
(Pavilion #1 not constructed yet)
NOTE: Pavilion rental is completely separate and does NOT include Splash Park access. Pavilion refunds will not be given if the Splash Park is not operating.
(Click to enlarge) There are 3 identical Pavilions at Grange Park