2022 Splash Park Membership information below. Not Renewing? Return your access card and get your $10 card deposit back! See more details below.
This 165 acre facility is located on Grange Road between Ruppsville Road and the Route 222 bypass across from Olde Town development. We have been working to develop this beautiful parkland which currently boasts: 3 constructed rentable pavilions (one under construction), multiple indoor restrooms, soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball fields, a modern playground, Splash Park, 12 Pickleball courts, 4 Basketball courts, walking trails, ample paved parking, and a concession stand (operated by SPYA). We have big plans for this park. Make sure to keep up with our growth! Check out more pictures below.
- Hours: 7:00am- 9:00pm
- Area: 157.63 acres
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot – 201 spaces
- 4 Rentable Pavilions: (4th pavilion in construction due to be completed for 2021)
- Capacity 100 people each, all day rental fee of $100/resident, $150/non-resident
- Electricity at all Pavilions
- Picnic tables, lights on timer, and charcoal grills
- Beautiful modern playground
- Splash Park – access card must be purchased to enter. See Below
- Soccer fields
- Baseball fields
- Football fields (two smaller pavilions with electricity)
- Lacrosse fields
- Pickleball Courts- 12
- Basketball Courts- 4
- Dog Park- 2 separate fenced in areas for small land large dogs, off leach areas
- Restroom: multiple, available in season (winterized November- April), lights and locks on a timer
- Water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking.
- Wi-Fi: None
Directions: Rt 100 S, left onto Schantz Road, right onto Ruppsville Road, left onto Grange Road. Entrance across from Segan’s Bloomin’ Haus.
The Splash Park: 2022 Memberships available for purchase now
Not Renewing? Return your access card and get your $10 card deposit back!
The Grange Park Splash Park is a seasonal amenity. The open season generally runs the same as a public pool; June- August. When open, the Splash Park operates daily (7 days a week) from 10:00am-7:00pm. An Access Card/Membership is needed. Memberships are by Household. The treated and recycled water is activated by two sensor mounts at the facility. Please use good judgement and do not overcrowd the facility. Please read the RULES OF USE. Enjoy!
Household Membership Information:
- Reactivate with Access Card: reactivating can be done completely ONLINE! Login to our online portal and click Memberships to submit your form and payment.
- IMPORTANT: paying online does not immediately activate your card.
- Reactivate, Need New Card: you can submit your form and payment online, but will need to pick up your new card at the Township building.
- Submit your form and payment ONLINE in our recreation portal. Pickup your new card from the Township building at your convenience.
- New cards are activated immediately
- Resident Membership Fee (per household)- $10 Annual Membership Fee plus a $10 Card Deposit (if purchasing a new card)
- Non-Residents membership Fee (per household)- $20 Annual Membership Fee plus a $10 Card Deposit (if purchasing a new card)
Online Recreation Portal Instructions: Submit form and payment
Splash Park Membership Registration and payment are available ONLINE. Click here to go to the New UMT Recreation Portal. All program registrations and facility rentals can be done in this portal!
- Visit The UMT Rec Portal and CREATE a User Account.
- Click “Memberships” choose “Splash Park Membership.”
- Follow the prompts, complete the form, and “CHECKOUT”
- One Membership per household
- PAYMENTS must be made online if you using the Portal. Cash or Check accepted in the building.
- NEW CARDS must be picked up at the Township Building (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
- IMPORTANT: paying online does not immediately activate your card. Cards cannot be activated outside of normal business hours
OR PRINT the Splash Park Membership Form and mail it in with your payment! (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031). New Cards must be picked up at the Township Building (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031).
Water Chemical Information: The recycled water is treated with two chemicals
- Hydrochloric Acid (Chlorine)
- Muriatic Acid (for PH)
PAVILIONS: Aerial View, and Ground View
(Pavilion #1 not constructed yet)
NOTE: Pavilion rental is completely separate and does NOT include Splash Park access. Pavilion refunds will not be given if the Splash Park is not operating.
(Click to enlarge) There are 3 identical Pavilions at Grange Park