The 165 acre facility located on Grange Road between Ruppsville Road and the Route 222 bypass across from Olde Town development is being built out. Currently, there are two pavilions, restrooms, a concession stand with bathrooms, soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball fields, a modern playground, walking trails and a paved parking lot. Future development includes two more pavilions, tennis courts, and a basketball court. We have big plans for this park. Make sure to keep up with our growth! Check out more pictures on YouTube or Flipbook!
- Area: 165 acres
- Hours: 7:00am- 9:00pm
- Parking: Free lot – 201 spaces
- Fenced-in Dog Park
- 3 Rentable Pavilions- Capacities are all 100 people, all day rental fee of $100/resident, $150/non-resident
- Electricity at all Pavilions
- Picnic tables, lights on timer, and charcoal grills
- Beautiful modern playground
- Splash Park – access card must be purchased to enter. See Below
- Soccer fields
- Baseball field
- Football field
- Lacrosse field
- Restroom: Available, lights and locks on a timer
- Water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking.
- Wi-Fi: None
Directions: Rt 100 S, left onto Schantz Road, right onto Ruppsville Road, left onto Grange Road. Entrance across from Segan’s Bloomin’ Haus.
The Splash Park: The Splash Park is OPEN with NEW Shade Structures! The last day of operation will be 9/13, closing for the season on 9/14/20.
The Grange Park Splash Park is a seasonal amenity. The open season generally runs the same as a public pool; mid-May through mid-September. When open, the Splash Park hours are Monday- Friday, 10:00am-7:00pm. An Access Card/Membership is needed. Please read the RULES OF USE. Enjoy! 2020 Closing Date 9/14/20
How to Purchase a Membership:
Reactivating? If you are reactivating your membership, you do not need to come to our office! Simply mail the form or print and mail your online invoice and payment to our office building 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031).
Need a New Card? All New Cards must be picked-up at the Township building. Submit your form and payment and walk out with an activated card!
- Resident Membership Fee- $10 Annual Membership Fee plus a $10 Card Deposit (if purchasing a new card)
- Non-Residents membership Fee- $20 Annual Membership Fee plus a $10 Card Deposit (if purchasing a new card)
Submit the Membership Form ONLINE:
You can now submit your Splash Park Membership Registration Form ONLINE. Click here to go to the New UMT Recreation Portal. Your account will allow you to put pavilions on hold, and register for other programs!
- Click Here to CREATE a User Account. Click “Memberships” then “Splash Park Membership” COMPLETE THE FORM and “CHECKOUT”
- PAYMENTS cannot be made online, but you must “CHECKOUT”
- PRINT your emailed invoice and mail in or drop with your payment.
- NEW CARDS must be picked up at the Township Building (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031)
OR PRINT the Splash Park Membership Form and mail it in with your payment! (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031). Note- If you are purchasing a New Card, you must come to the Township Building to pick it up (8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031).
Water Chemical Information: The recycled water is treated with two chemicals
- Hydrochloric Acid (Clorine)
- Muriatic Acid (for PH)
PAVILIONS: Aerial View, and Ground View
(Pavilion #1 not constructed yet)
NOTE: Pavilion rental is completely separate and does NOT include Splash Park access. Pavilion refunds will not be given if the Splash Park is not operating.
(Click to enlarge) There are 3 identical Pavilions at Grange Park