Upper Macungie Township Municipal Building:
8330 Schantz Road
Breinigsville, PA 18031
Phone: (610) 395-4892
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 4:00pm
From Rt 78 and Rt 100 South, turn right onto Schantz Road. We are located next to both the Upper Macungie Police Department and State Police Department buildings.
Upper Macungie Township Observed Holiday Closings:
- New Year’s Eve Day 2022 – Friday, December 31 (2021, Observed)
- President’s Day- Monday, February 21st
- Good Friday- Friday, April 15th
- Memorial Day- Monday, May 30th
- Independence Day- Monday, July 4th
- Labor Day- Monday, September 5th
- Veteran’s Day- Friday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving- November 24th & 25th (Thursday & Friday)
- Christmas Holiday- December 23rd and 26th (Friday & Monday)
- New Year’s Day 2023- Monday, January 2nd (2023 Observed)
- New Year’s Eve Day 2023 – Monday, January 2 (2023, Observed)
Board & Commission Meeting Information:
All meetings, unless stated otherwise, will be held at the Upper Macungie Township Building, 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031. Meetings are open to the public and all residents are encouraged to attend.
- Click here to view all 2022 Board and Commission meeting schedules.
- View all Board Agendas and Minutes here.
The Board of Supervisors generally meets on the 1st Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM. The January meeting is held on the first Monday of the month, unless it is a legal holiday, in which case it is held the next business day. Note that for the year 2020, the May meeting will be held on Thursday, May 14th and the July meeting will be held on Thursday, July 9th. Any other exceptions will be advertised in The Parkland Press.
The Board of Supervisors schedules special meetings with the three Volunteer Fire Departments which serve the Township. All special meeting are announced and advertised in The Parkland Press. The purpose of these meetings is to discuss matters related to fire protection in Upper Macungie Township; any other issues that may come before the Board; and, to take any necessary action, if appropriate.
The Zoning Hearing Board meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM. Special meetings will be announced and advertised in The Parkland Press.
The Planning Commission meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM. The Planning Commission Work Session will be held the Monday prior to the meeting at 7:00 PM. Special meetings will be announced and advertised in The Parkland Press.
The Recreation Board meets the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM, with the exception of December. Special meetings will be announced and advertised in The Parkland Press.