Fogelsville Dam Park is a 50.7-acre open space with hiking trails that wind through Hassen Creek. This park features a hiking trail through woods above the Hassen Creek. Various waterfowl inhabit the area. The dam’s water levels fluctuate with rainfall and snowmelt — may be dry at low precipitation intervals. Parking at the site is very limited. Fishing is allowed, but hunting, trapping, swimming & ice skating are prohibited.
- Area: 50.7 acres
- Hours: 7:00am- 9:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Parking: Limited parking near dam on Haasadahl Road and also on Hilltop at gravel lot
- Mulched walking path through woods
- Blue Trail is cleared and maintained by Scouts
- Bird houses along trail
- Information placard (history of local industry)
- Climbing on dam is prohibited
- Hassen Creek
- Fishing is permitted in accordance with current Pennsylvania Fish Laws
- Restroom and water fountains: Not available
- Trash receptacles: Not Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking, No hunting, No trapping, No Swimming, No Ice Skating
Directions: Rt 100 N, right onto Hilltop Road, pass Haasadahl Road and parking is on left.