DIAL 911 FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
Upper Macungie Township citizens and businesses are protected by three highly-trained, well-equipped, VOLUNTEER Firefighting and Rescue Companies operating from stations strategically located throughout the Township. These three dedicated firefighting companies cooperate on a regular basis to ensure the safety of our residents, travelers and property. They are on-call 24/7 and have a proud history of heroic service backed by ongoing training and support from Upper Macungie’s municipal government, businesses and citizens. Visit umtfire.com for more information.
- Fogelsville Volunteer Fire Company Station 8
- Good Will Fire Company No.1 of Trexlertown, PA Station 25
- Upper Macungie Township Station 56
Bureau of Fire Contact:
Peter Christ- Director, Bureau of Fire/Emergency Management Coordinator
Junior Emergency Services Academy:
About the Jr. Academy: The Upper Macungie Township Junior Emergency Services Academy is a program organized by the UMT Bureau of Fire incorporating the UMT Fire Companies, UMT Police Department, and Cetronia Ambulance Corps. The Academy, usually held the third week in July, consists of four days of classes and training; two days focused on Police related courses and two days focused on Fire related courses. The Academy runs Monday- Friday, from 9:00am-3:00 daily at Upper Macungie Township Station #56 (6510 Schantz Road; Allentown, PA 18104).
- When: 2022 Camp will be July 18- 22nd
- Where: Upper Macungie Township Station #56 (6510 Schantz Road; Allentown, PA 18104)
- Time: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm daily (arrive 8:30am the first day)
- Lunch: is included
- Registration open now through our Recreation Portal
- Create an account
- Click Programs, then youth, then your program and “checkout”
- Cost: Free
- Spots Limited to 20 Participants
- All registrants must be between 12 and 16 years of age on the date the Academy begins
- All registrants must be a resident Upper Macungie Township
Live-In Program- Fogelsville Fire Co. made the News! Check out the articles below promoting this amazing opportunity:
Virtual Fire Safety Education for Schools:
UMT Fire Companies could not teach Fire Safety in person to students, and instead, provided a virtual Fire Safety Educational Image to each school.
Virtual Education- click on any part of the Parkland Elementary Schools Fire Prevention Image!
GET INVOLVED! All three fire companies, being volunteer organizations, are always looking for great individuals who are hoping to make a positive difference in their community. There are so many ways to volunteer besides being a Firefighter! Along with serving our citizens and businesses for several decades, each are also very active in the community and play an important role in the social and fundraising activities happening throughout the calendar year!
- NEW Live-In Program! Email Chief Brad Rader firstname.lastname@example.org for details on this amazing opportunity!
- Ways to Volunteer: Ladies auxiliaries, fire police, event planners, fundraisers, administrators, as well as volunteer firefighters!
- Visit the website for our Three Fire Companies