USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Owners/handlers are responsible and liable for the action and behavior of their dogs at all times. Upper Macungie Township will not be held liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog on municipal property or to any person within the park.
IF A DOG BECOMES AGGRESSIVE it must be removed from the park immediately. Dogs known to be aggressive toward other dogs or people, or exhibiting any threatening behavior, may not enter the off-leash area.
- No more than two dogs per handler permitted in the off-leash area at one time.
- Handler must be a responsible adult.
- Puppies under four months old are not permitted in the off-leash area.
- No animals other than dogs are permitted in the off-leash area.
- Handlers must be present with their dog(s) and must have them under visual and voice control at all times.
- Dogs in heat, ill and/or with internal or external parasites (fleas, ticks, worms) are not permitted in the park
- Dogs must be leashed when exiting or entering the off leash area.
- Handlers must have a leash in hand at all times while in the off-leash area.
- Dog waste must be collected by the handler and placed in the proper receptacle.
- No rawhide treats or food for pets or humans allowed in the off-leash area.
- All dogs must display current license and vaccination tags.
- An attending adult must closely supervise all children while in the off-leash area.
UPPER MACUNGIE TOWNSHIP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- Close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary
- Restrict entry to the facility, suspend, and/or ask dog handlers to leave the facility if any of the rules are not followed.
REPORT PROBLEMS TO UPPER MACUNGIE TOWNSHIP 610-395-4892