MINIMUM INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION
A minimum of two (2) copies of construction documents, as being required for compliance with the International Fire Code 2009 and International Building Code 2009 and N.F.P.A. standards.
- Two(2)copies of site plan draw to scale indicating the following:1.1. Designate structures to be demolished and any adjacent structures.
1.2. Location and distances from any utilities.
- Certificate of insurance (1 million dollar minimum).
Department of Environmental Protection.You cannot demolish any building for commercial development without notifying Pa.D.E.P.
- Get notification form at: http://www.dep.state.pa.us
- Go to: Subjects, Air Quality, Index, Asbestos, Contractor Information.
- Questions? Call (610) 861-2070