Apple Park is an 18.2-acre green space in Fogelsville, nestled in a development off North Church Street. The Ponds at Apple Parkare enjoyed by our residents as a beautiful location to picnic and fish. This is also the location of our free Family Fishing Program in July. A tennis court and playing fields, utilized by our youth associations are located at the upper end of the facility across the street near the corner of Packhouse and Apple Roads.
- Hours: Dawn – dusk
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Parking: Stone lot across the street with fields, regular parking at Tennis Court, several parking spots at trail/pond area
- Ponds for fishing (our Family Fishing Program is located here depending on PA Fish & Game Instructor availability.
- Athletic field (non-regulation practice field)
- Tennis Court
- Large Open Field
- Walking path through wooded area and around three small ponds
- Stairs leading to a bridge near pond (not suitable for strollers/wheelchairs)
- Benches & picnic tables near pond (no pavilions)
- Several bird houses along path
- Restroom: In season ONLY Port-O-Lets
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking, No Swimming, No Ice Skating
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 18.2 acres
The Ponds at Apple Park:
Subject to the Rules and Regulations of the
Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission
- OurFamily Fishing Program is located at this park depending on PA Fish & Game Instructor availability.
- Three Ponds– One acre and 18′ deep in middle, one third acre and one third acre
- All PA Fish and Boat Commission Rules and Regulations apply and are enforced.
- All persons 16 years and older must possess a PA Fishing License for the current year.
- Request a “Catch and Release Policy” for conservation purposes.
Directions: From Fogelsville Hotel, turn right (north) on Church Street and proceed cira 1 mile. Turn right on Packhouse Road. Turn right on Apple Road and the tennis court and ball field is on your left. If you continue on Packhouse Road without making a right turn, the Apple Park Ponds parking area is approximately 1/8 mile on your left.