Attention residents who have not paid their refuse or sewer bills.
On June 23 the Board of Supervisors adopted Ordinance 2015 – 04. This ordinance authorizes the staff to turn over delinquent refuse and sewer accounts to an outside collection agency. If you have received notices from the Township or the Sewer Authority that your account is delinquent you are at risk of having your account sent to a collection agency.
There will be additional fees and charges added to your balance if your account is sent collection agency.
If you wish to bring your account up to date please call 610 398-9171.
SEWER BILLS AND PAYMENTS:
Sewer bills are issued once a year in January. There are two ways to pay this bill;
- Pay the whole year in full- If you pay the entire calendar year in full before March 30, you can take a 5% discount, but only if you have no past due amounts.
- Pay your bill quarterly- If you pay your bill quarterly it will be due before March 30th, June 30th, September 30th and December 30th.
How to Pay your BIll:
- By Mail: Checks are to be made payable to Upper Macungie Township Authority 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- At the Township Office: During the office hours of 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday- Friday at 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- Drop in our Locked Mail Box: You may leave your payment in the black locked mail box Sunday through Thursday nights ONLY. The mail box is on left side of the parking lot after you have driven into the entrance.
- Online: Use the button to pay with a credit or debit card online or click HERE. There is a surcharge of $2.95 to cover the cost of this service. You must have your account number, service address, and the amount you owe. Please note that this site is for payments only. Your account information is not available online. Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about our online payment system.
These options are for your sewer payments ONLY. Your water bill must be paid to Lehigh County Authority.
Questions? Contact: Cindy Yaskowski firstname.lastname@example.org 610-398-9171 x31