UTILITY BILL-PAY INFORMATION HAS CHANGED: Please review the policies and procedures Sewer and Refuse/Recycling Bill Payments. Sewer and Refuse bills still require separate payments.
MORE ABOUT YOUR SEWER BILL: Sewer bills are issued once a year in January. Payments can be made in full or quarterly.
- Pay the whole year in full: If you pay the entire calendar year in full on or before March 30, you can take a 5% discount, but only if you have no past due amounts.
- Pay your bill quarterly: If you pay your bill quarterly it will be due on or before March 30th, June 30th, September 30th and December 30th
- DO NOT COMBINE Sewer payments with Refuse payments. This will delay posting to your account.
FOUR WAYS TO PAY YOUR SEWER BILL or YOUR REFUSE & RECYCLING BILL:
- ONLINE with a credit card or debit card: Click the button above or click HERE.
- A Surcharge of $2.95 will be charged to cover the cost of every online payment transaction made.
- Payments must be $400 or less. If your bill is over $400, you may make multiple payments of $400 each until you have paid your desired amount.
- You will need your account number, service address, and the amount you owe.
- Your account information is not available online. This site is for payments only.
- For Customer Service call 1-800-487-4567
- By Mail to: Upper Macungie Township 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- At the Township Office: 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031 between the hours of 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday. We accept cash or check, but not credit cards.
- Township Office Lock Mail Box: You may leave your payment in this black lock mail box which is on left side of the driveway as you pull into the township building from Schantz Road. Please put your payments in this box only on these specific nights: Monday thru Thursday nights, and on Sunday.
Your water bill must be paid to Lehigh County Authority.
Questions? Contact: Cindy Yaskowski email@example.com 610-398-9171 x131