SEWER BILLS AND PAYMENTS:
Sewer bills are issued once a year in January. There are two ways to pay this bill;
- Pay the whole year in full- If you pay the entire calendar year in full before March 30, you can take a 5% discount, but only if you have no past due amounts.
- Pay your bill quarterly- If you pay your bill quarterly it will be due before March 30th, June 30th, September 30th and December 30th.
How to Pay your BIll:
- By Mail: Checks are to be made payable to Upper Macungie Township 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- At the Township Office: During the office hours of 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday- Friday at 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- Drop in our Locked Mail Box: You may leave your payment in the black locked mail box Sunday through Thursday nights ONLY. The mail box is on left side of the parking lot after you have driven into the entrance.
- Online: Use the button to pay with a credit or debit card online or click HERE. There is a surcharge of $3.00 to cover the cost of this service. You must have your account number, service address, and the amount you owe. Please note that this site is for payments only.
These options are for your sewer payments ONLY. Your water bill must be paid to Lehigh County Authority.
Questions? Contact: Cindy Yaskowski email@example.com 610-398-9171 x131