SEWER BILLS AND PAYMENTS: Sewer bills are issued once a year in January. There are two ways to pay your bill listed below.
- Pay the whole year in full: If you pay the entire calendar year in full on or before March 30, you can take a 5% discount, but only if you have no past due amounts.
- Pay your bill quarterly: If you pay your bill quarterly it will be due on or before March 30th, June 30th, September 30th and December 30th.
Checks are to be made payable to Upper Macungie Township. DO NOT COMBINE sewer payments with refuse payments. This will delay posting to your account.
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILL:
- Online with a credit card or debit card: Use the “for information on paying your” button or click HERE. There is a surcharge of $2.95 to cover the cost of this service. You must have your account number, service address, and the amount you owe. Please note that this site is for payments only. Your account information is not available online
- By Mail to: Upper Macungie Township 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031
- At the Township Office: 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031 between the hours of 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday. We accept cash or check, but not credit cards.
- Lock Mail Box: You may leave your payment in this black lock mail box which is on left side of the driveway as you pull into the township building from Schantz Road. Please put your payments in this box only on these specific nights: Monday thru Thursday nights, and on Sunday.
These options are for your sewer payments ONLY. Your water bill must be paid to Lehigh County Authority.
Questions? Contact: Cindy Yaskowski firstname.lastname@example.org 610-398-9171 x131