Photo Scavenger Hunt
UMT wants you to explore our Parks! Join in on the fun and win prizes with our FREE PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT! (June 1st through October 31, 2019).
WHAT: This FREE contest encourages participants to explore our beautiful UMT parks and outdoor spaces by completing photo challenges. Contestants then upload their photos publicly to Facebook to earn points and win prizes! (Fee associated with Splash Park usage)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge List, go take photos having fun, then post them!
- “Like” the UMT Facebook page
- Download/print the Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge List, here or from the UMT Facebook page
- Visit UMT parks! Click here for info on all UMT Parks
- Take photos while completing the Photo Challenge Prompt List. Have fun!
*Please do not take pictures of of others without their permission (see complete rules list).
- Upload photos to Facebook during the contest period using the Hashtag #UMTparkpics AND OR tagging our Facebook page.
Photos must be public, and must have the Hashtag.
- Make sure to read the Complete Rules here.
HOW THE WINNERS ARE DETERMINED: See Complete Rules here.
- The number of Photo Challenges completed for each participant is calculated by our Recreation Board. Photos must be posted Publicly on Facebook using the hashtag #UMTparkpics to be seen by our Recreation Board.
- The participant posting the photos will earn credit. If other participants are in the same photo, they must be tagged to receive credit
- PUBLICLY POST as much as you want! You can post more than 1 photo per item on the prompt list
- Contestants must abide by the UMT Park Rules when in the parks at all times during the contest period. No points will be issued for photos showing violations of the UMT Park Rules.
- Winners will be announced and notified on Facebook
IMPORTANT: See Complete Rules here.
- Contestants and photo subjects assume all risks while taking photos and participating in the contest
- By participating in the Photo Scavenger Hunt, all contestants are agreeing to park rules, and contest disclaimers, and grant permission to UMT to utilize, for future advertising and publicity, all photographs taken and posted to social media while participating in this program.
- UMT Recreation Board members and their families may participate and submit photos, but are prohibited from winning this contest.
- Information about contestants’ Facebook accounts will only be used to contact the winning contestants. The contestants’ information will not be maintained for marketing purposes