Photo Scavenger Hunt
UMT wants you to explore our Parks! Join in on the PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT Fun!
Display your love of UMT parks during the Township’s first ever FREE Photo Scavenger Hunt August 15th through October 15, 2018.
WHAT: This FREE contest encourages contestants to visit UMT parks and explore UMT’s beautiful outdoor spaces by completing photo challenges. Contestants then upload their photos to Facebook to earn points and win prizes! (Fee associated with Splash Park usage)
- “Like” the UMT Facebook page
- Download/print the Photo Challenge Prompt List here, or from the UMT Facebook page
- Visit UMT parks! Click here for info on all UMT Parks
- Take photos while completing the Photo Challenge Prompt List. Have fun!
*Please do not take pictures of of others without their permission (see complete rules list).
- Upload photos to Facebook during the contest period using the Hashtag #UMTparkpics AND OR tagging our Facebook page.
Photos must be public, and must have the Hashtag. See Complete Rules here
HOW POINTS ARE EARNED: See Complete Rules here
- Post Photos PUBLICLY to Facebook
- The participant posting the photos will earn points, not those tagged. Participants who are tagged can post the photo or share to earn points. Non-Residents are welcome to participate.
- PUBLICLY POST as much as you want! You can post more than 1 photo per item on the prompt list
- All submitted photos will be reviewed by UMT staff and or Recreation Board volunteers for approval.
- Points will be tallied by UMT staff and Recreation Board volunteers once the contest ends (Oct. 15, 2018)
- Contestants and their families must abide by the UMT Park Rules when in the parks at all times during the contest period. No points will be issued for photos showing violations of the UMT Park Rules.
- No points will be issued to photos: violating park rules, or displaying inappropriate or derogatory gestures or foul language
- Contestants with the most cumulative points will win the contest prizes!
- Winners will be announced and notified on Facebook
- Each participating contestant will be eligible to win only one (1) prize
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be the contestant who submitted more photos.
IMPORTANT: See Complete Rules here
- Contestants and photo subjects assume all risks while taking photos and participating in the contest
- By participating in the Photo Scavenger Hunt, all contestants grant permission to UMT to utilize, for future advertising and publicity, all photographs taken and posted to social media while participating in this program
- UMT Recreation Board members and their families are prohibited from winning this contest. UMT Recreation Board members and their families are subject to all other contest rules regarding rights to the posted photos and publicity. They may still submit photos during the contest period and post their photos using two (2) hashtags: #UMTparkpics #UMTrecboardpics
- Information about contestants’ Facebook accounts will only be used to contact the winning contestants. The contestants’ information will not be maintained for marketing purposes