Located in the Green Hills Development, bounded by Clauser Road and Ricky Ridge Trail, this modern park has tot lot/school age playground areas. The 14-acre park boasts seating pavilions, grills, two tennis courts, a basketball court and a baseball/softball field. A paved walking trail is also available.
- Area: 14.2 acres
- Hours: 7:00am- 9:00pm
- Parking: Paved lot entrance adjacent to park at Clauser Road
- Pavilions – Capacity: 50 people—All day rental fee: $50
- Picnic tables, electrical outlets, lights on timer and charcoal grills.
- Paved walking path (1/2 mile) with a hopscotch design in colored stone
- Baseball/Softball field
- Basketball court
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 playground areas (tot lot and school aged equipment)
- Permit requirements: Permits required for pavilion rental and athletic fields.
- Restroom and water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, no smoking
Directions: From Tilghman St, north on Snowdrift Road, right onto Hickory, 2nd left onto Clauser Rd. For GPS units parking lot is near 5931 Clauser Road, Orefield.