Permit Applications for Residential & Commercial
APPLICATION FOR PLAN EXAMINATION
AND BUILDING PERMIT
- Provide certificates of insurance for ALL CONTRACTORS listed and PA Contractors License Numbers when applicable.
- Include PPL Job Number
- Provide full scope of work either on application or include attachment along with important telephone numbers.
- Follow APPLICANT INSTRUCTIONS (see below)
- For ALL applications; complete Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the Permit Application for Residential and Commercial properties.
- If electrical work; complete Part 6.
- If plumbing work; complete Part 7
- If mechanical work; complete Part 8
- Attach Site Plans and Project Narratives.
- Residential Building Permit Fee Schedule
- Commercial Building Permit Fee Schedule
- “Other” Permit Fee Schedule (Zoning, Sewage)