Upper Macungie Township is blessed with a wealth of beautiful parks and we welcome you to enjoy them! We are constantly growing and improving and Grange Park is a perfect example with two of the four pavilions constructed! Our pavilions can be reserved April through October (no restroom facilities during other months). Reservations will only be taken for the current calendar year. Pavilion reservations for 2015 will be accepted starting Friday, January 2, 2015.
LOOKING FOR A PAVILION TO RENT? See all of our Park Locations and pavilions click here!
Breinigsville Park Lower Pavilion– Seating Capacity 100 (8-6′ regular & 4-8′ wheelchair picnic tables)
Breinigsville Park Upper Pavilion– Seating Capacity 100 (8-6′ regular & 4-8′ wheelchair picnic tables)
Lone Lane Park– Seating Capacity 300 (45-8′ picnic tables)
Grange Park Pavilion 3– Seating Capacity 100 (8-12′ picnic tables)
Grange Park Pavilion 4– Seating Capacity 100 (8-12′ picnic tables)
Ricky Park– Seating Capacity 50 (11-8′ picnic tables)
Upper Macungie Park (Rt. 100 Park)– Falcon Pavilion-Capacity 100 (6-12′ & 4-8′ picnic tables)
Upper Macungie Park (Rt. 100 Park)– Hawk Pavilion-Capacity 100 (12-8′ picnic tables)
HOW TO RENT A PAVILION
- Call or email the UMT Recreation Department at 610-395-4892 x130 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the date and pavilion of your choosing is available
- HOLD– If available we will place your date and pavilion on HOLD 5 business days, 30 days for businesses or companies. If you do not place your date on HOLD you will not have reserved the pavilion.
- The Pavilion Reservation Form/Rental Application, Rental Payment, Security Deposit are due at the same time. Payment under two weeks prior to reservation must be in CASH.
- Confirmation: A copy of your signed application will be emailed to you. If you are dropping off in person, a copy will be made for you.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have submitted your Pavilion Reservation Form/Rental Application, rental fee and security deposit which can be mailed to or dropped off during business hours of 7:30am-4pm at the Upper Macungie Township Office 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, Pa 18031
- Payment can be cash, check or money order made payable to “UMT.” Payment under two weeks prior to reservation must be in CASH.Remember to bring two checks; one for the rental fee and one for the security deposit this will ensure a faster refund after your reservation.
We recommend bringing a copy of your Pavilion Reservation Form with you when you go to your pavilion. A reservation sign will be placed at the facility showing that the pavilion is reserved.
Call 610-395-4892 (press “0” on off hours to be connected with the answering service) should any problems occur during rental of this pavilion.
Click here to download the Pavilion Reservation Form with Rules & Regulations.
Click here for Capacity/Seating & Table sizes.
To help us maintain the park, we ask that you do the following:
- Place all trash in receptacles.
- Please check the area around the pavilion as well.
- Remove any decorations that have been placed on the pavilion or the picnic tables.
Your cooperation and help is greatly appreciated.