Upper Macungie Township is blessed with a wealth of beautiful parklands and we welcome you to enjoy them! Our pavilions can be reserved April through October (no restroom facilities during other months). Reservations will only be taken for the current calendar year.
Pavilions: Locations click here
Lone Lane Park – Seating Capacity 300 (45-8′ picnic tables)
Breinigsville Park – Lower Pavilion-Seating Capacity 100 (8-6′ regular & 4-8′ wheelchair picnic tables)
Breinigsville Park – Upper Pavilion-Seating Capacity 100 (8-6′ regular & 4-8′ wheelchair picnic tables)
Ricky Park – Seating Capacity 50 (11-8′ picnic tables)
Route 100 Park – Falcon Pavilion-Capacity 100 (6-12′ & 4-8′ picnic tables)
Route 100 Park – Hawk Pavilion-Capacity 100 (12-8′ picnic tables)
Grange Park – Seating Capacity 100 (8-12′ picnic tables)
Email email@example.com or call the township at 610-395-4892 to place a 5 business day hold (30 days for businesses) on the date until we receive your application. We accept cash, check or money order made payable to “UMT”. The Pavilion Reservation Form can then be mailed or made in person at the municipal building.
- Applications made in person: The Municipal Building is located at 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, Pa. Please come between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 am or 12:30 pm to 4:00 p.m. Remember to bring TWO checks…one for the rental fee and one for the security deposit (dated the date of your event).
- Applications can be mailed to Upper Macungie Township, 8330 Schantz Road, Breinigsville, Pa. Upon receipt, we will either email or mail the signed Pavilion Reservation Form as your confirmation.
Have your Pavilion Reservation Form with you when you go to your pavilion. A reservation sign will be placed at the facility confirming your reservation.
Call 610-395-4892 (press “0″ on off hours to be connected with the answering service) should any problems occur during rental of this pavilion.
Click here to download the Pavilion Reservation Form with Rules & Regulations.
Click here for Capacity/Seating & Table sizes.
To help us maintain the park, we ask that you do the following:
- Place all trash in receptacles.
- Please check the area around the pavilion as well.
- Remove any decorations that have been placed on the pavilion or the picnic tables.