The 165 acre facility located on Grange Road between Ruppsville Road and the Route 222 bypass across from Olde Town development is being built out. Currently, there are two pavilions, restrooms, a concession stand with bathrooms, soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball fields, a modern playground, walking trails and a paved parking lot. Future development includes two more pavilions, tennis courts, and a basketball court. We have big plans for this park. Make sure to keep up with our growth!
- Hours: Dawn – dusk
- Parking: Free lot – 201 spaces
- Fenced-in Dog Park
- 3 Rent-able Pavilions- Capacities are all 100 people, all day rental fee of $100/resident, $150/non-resident
- Electricity at all Pavilions
- Picnic tables, electrical outlets, lights on timer and charcoal grills
- Beautiful modern playground
- Splash Park – Please note, pavilion rentals will need to purchase a key card for access
- Soccer fields
- Baseball field
- Football field
- Lacrosse field
- Restroom: Available
- Water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 165 acres
Directions: Rt 100 S, left onto Schantz Road, right onto Ruppsville Road, left onto Grange Road. Entrance across from Segan’s Bloomin’ Haus.
AERIAL VIEW OF THE LOCATION OF PAVILIONS:
(Pavilion #1 not constructed yet)
Click to enlarge
There are 3 identical Pavilions at Grange Park
KEEP YOUR ACCESS CARD FOR 2019! Mail in your Splash Park Card Request form and summer access fee payment as early as March 1, 2019 to the Township building and we will simply re-activate your card for you. No Card Deposit!
NEW Key/Swipe Cards must be purchased at the Township building. Submit the Splash Park Card Request form and your payment starting March 1, 2019, and you will receive the swipe card on the spot.
NOTE: Pavilion rental is completely separate and does NOT include Splash Park access. Access cards to the splash park will still need to be purchased.
Residents- $10 for a summer pass plus a $10 card deposit
Non-Residents- $20 summer pass plus a $10 card deposit
Print the Splash Park Card Request form and submit to the Township building (8330 Schantz Road)
Please read the rules of use. Enjoy!