360 Grange Road, Allentown, Pa 18104
The 165 acre facility located on Grange Road between Ruppsville Road and the Route 222 bypass across from Olde Town development is being built out. Currently, there are two pavilions, restrooms, a concession stand with bathrooms, soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball fields, a modern playground, walking trails and a paved parking lot. Future development includes two more pavilions, a splash park, tennis courts, a basketball court. We have big plans for this park. Make sure to keep up with our growth!
- Hours: Dawn – dusk
- Parking: Free lot – 201 spaces
- Fenced-in Dog Park
- 3 Rent-able Pavilions- Capacities are all 100 people, all day rental fee of $100/resident, $150/non-resident
- Electricity at all Pavilions
- Picnic tables, electrical outlets, lights on timer and charcoal grills
- Beautiful modern playground
- Soccer fields
- Baseball field
- Football field
- Lacrosse field
- Restroom: Available
- Water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 165 acres
Directions: Rt 100 S, left onto Schantz Road, right onto Ruppsville Road, left onto Grange Road. Entrance across from Segan’s Bloomin’ Haus.
AERIAL VIEW OF THE LOCATION OF FUTURE AMENITIES:
We are happy to announce we were awarded a DCNR grant and we will be constructing a Splash Park at Grange Park IN 2017!(picture does not depict actual design)
SPLASH PARK CONSTRUCTION UPDATE:
Construction began in early May 2017 with a goal completion date of June 30, 2017.
As with any construction project, inclement weather and unexpected construction complications could delay the anticipated completion date. The township will announce when the Splash Park is competed and running!