360 Grange Road, Allentown, Pa 18104
The 165 acre facility located on Grange Road between Ruppsville Road and the Route 222 bypass across from Olde Town development is being built out. Currently, there are two pavilions, restrooms, a concession stand with bathrooms, soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball fields, a modern playground, walking trails and a paved parking lot. Future development includes two more pavilions, a splash park, tennis courts, a basketball court. We have big plans for this park. Make sure to keep up with our growth!
- Hours: Dawn – dusk
- Parking: Free lot – 201 spaces
- Fenced-in Dog Park
- 3 Rent-able Pavilions- Capacities are all 100 people, all day rental fee of $100/resident, $150/non-resident
- Electricity at all Pavilions
- Picnic tables, electrical outlets, lights on timer and charcoal grills
- Beautiful modern playground
- Soccer fields
- Baseball field
- Football field
- Lacrosse field
- Restroom: Available
- Water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 165 acres
Directions: Rt 100 S, left onto Schantz Road, right onto Ruppsville Road, left onto Grange Road. Entrance across from Segan’s Bloomin’ Haus.
AERIAL VIEW OF THE LOCATION OF FUTURE AMENITIES:
There are 3 Pavilions at Grange Park and are constructed the same
SPLASH PARK CONSTRUCTION UPDATE:
Construction is not yet complete on the Grange Park Splash Park. It is expected to open in mid- June. A key card will be needed for access to the Splash Park. Key cards will be available for purchase at the township building at a later date (TBD). Rental of the pavilions does not guarantee access to the Splash Park. Please check back for updates!