The 165 acre facility located on Grange Road between Ruppsville Road and the Route 222 bypass across from Olde Town development is being built out. Currently, there are two pavilions, restrooms, a concession stand with bathrooms, soccer, lacrosse, football and baseball fields, a modern playground, walking trails and a paved parking lot. Future development includes two more pavilions, tennis courts, and a basketball court. We have big plans for this park. Make sure to keep up with our growth!
- Hours: Dawn – dusk
- Parking: Free lot – 201 spaces
- Fenced-in Dog Park
- 3 Rent-able Pavilions- Capacities are all 100 people, all day rental fee of $100/resident, $150/non-resident
- Electricity at all Pavilions
- Picnic tables, electrical outlets, lights on timer and charcoal grills
- Beautiful modern playground
- Splash Park – Please note, pavilion rentals will need to purchase a key card for access
- Soccer fields
- Baseball field
- Football field
- Lacrosse field
- Restroom: Available
- Water fountains: Available
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 165 acres
Directions: Rt 100 S, left onto Schantz Road, right onto Ruppsville Road, left onto Grange Road. Entrance across from Segan’s Bloomin’ Haus.
AERIAL VIEW OF THE LOCATION OF PAVILIONS:
(Pavilion #1 not constructed yet)
There are 3 identical Pavilions at Grange Park
SPLASH PARK UPDATE: The Grange Park Splash Park is Open daily through September 16, 2018 from 10:00am-7:00pm. Closing September 17, 2018 for the season. A key card is needed for access to the Splash Park in order to protect from over usage. Please complete and return the Splash Park Card Request form to the Township building with payment in order to receive your key card. NOTE: Pavilion rental is completely separate and does not include Splash Park access. Access cards to the splash park will still need to be purchased.
Residents- $10 for a summer pass plus a $10 card deposit
Non-Residents- $20 summer pass plus a $10 card deposit
Print the Splash Park Card Request form and submit to the Township building (8330 Schantz Road)
Please read the rules of use. Enjoy!