Apple Park is an 18.2-acre green space in Fogelsville, nestled in a development off North Church Street. A tennis court and playing fields are located at the upper end of the facility near the corner of Packhouse and Apple Roads. The athletic field is utilized for soccer, field hockey and Lacrosse. The Ponds at Apple Park are at the lower end, across the street. Fishing is available and future improvements to the facility are planned by the Upper Macungie Board of Supervisors.
- Hours: Dawn – dusk
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Parking: Stone lot at fields, regular parking at Tennis Court, parking at trail/pond area
- Large Field
- Walking path through wooded area and around three small ponds
- Stairs leading to a bridge near pond (not suitable for strollers/wheelchairs)
- Ponds for fishing
- Benches & picnic tables near pond
- Several bird houses along path
- Athletic fields, Bench
- Tennis Court
- Restroom: In season port-o-lets
- Trash receptacles: Available
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking, No Swimming, No Ice Skating
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 18.2 acres
Directions: From Fogelsville Hotel, turn right (north) on Church Street and proceed cira 1 mile. Turn right on Packhouse Road. Turn right on Apple Road and the tennis court and ball field is on your left. If you continue on Packhouse Road without making a right turn, the Apple Park Ponds parking area is approximately 1/8 mile on your left.
Here is a link to our family fishing program at Apple Park.